My serious review for using Pampers Boys Easy Ups Training...



My serious review for using Pampers Boys Easy Ups Training Underwear, Size 5 (3T-4T), 72 Count
http://goo.gl/82o8D4

Pampers are my favorite. They are so soft. When we started potty training our 23-month-old son, it was a challenge to use cotton trainers in public. I decided to buy a pack of all of the above brands to try for when we are out and about. They are easier to use in restrooms than regular diapers and they catch more of an accident in the early training days than cotton trainers and plastic pants. For the record, we are mostly using Under The Nile organic cotton trainers and Dappi nylon pants at home. I was worried about buying these at first. Would they be worth the money? Should I essentially put my son back in a diaper when we are out, and would it confuse him?

I am happy to say that he seems to tell me he has to go just as often in these as in cotton trainers. I like these the best of the three above brands, and here is why:

The fit. Target’s Up & Up brand were way too small in size 2T-3T. They barely fit over his butt, and he’s an average-to-skinny guy at 29 lbs. and 36 inches tall. I am stuck using them up but I’d have to size up next time. Huggies also run a little small. I’d buy the next size up in their Pull Ups as well. The Pampers 2T-3T fit ok. Size 3T-4T fit even better.

The feel. Pampers are the softest of the 3 brands, and they almost feel as soft as Swaddlers. The other 2 brands aren’t necessarily rough, but just not as soft.

The containment. Pull Ups leak horribly. The Up & Up don’t leak, but they don’t hold as much as Easy Ups. My son pees a ton and I have to be really careful I change him right away.

***********************************************
About the Product

360 Stretchy Waistband-for an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down
Pampers exclusive Extra Absorb Channels provide outstanding protection against leaks, day or night
Dual Leak Guard Barriers help stop leaks where they happen most
Super soft, like cotton underwear
Easy-tear sides designed to help make removal easy
Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 14.8 x 11.6 inches ; 5.2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
ASIN: B01GL96WCI
UPC: 037000960027


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senmer News Wire:Boots Geek talks about “Best rubber hunting boots” in its new post

Senmer News Wire:FDA making moves to approve the first ever pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil for prescription use

Senmer News Wire:Purchased Hemp Flower Online & Can’t Believe What Came In The Mail