My serious review for using OMOTON® Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover...



My serious review for using OMOTON® Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover
http://goo.gl/uBCFuh

A really nice case for a really nice price! I have had the case for about 3 weeks and am a daily reader, so here is my take thus far.

The Color: I got the blue cover and it is true to the color shown in both the customer review pics and model pics (dusty blue-ish). I normally get a black or brown case for my electronics but I decided to do something different with mine, as seen in the attached picture.

The “Feels”: The case feels a little flimsy when empty but once my Kindle was placed inside, it felt quite sturdy and the magnet holds very well despite flopping around in my crowded purse. I compared it with a friend’s 1-year old official leather Amazon case and the Omoton was considerably lighter but still with an overall sturdy structure. I have not yet dropped my Kindle from a height so I cannot advise on its performance when dropped, but it will definitely protect against the daily dings and whoopsies of clumsy readers such as me.

The binding (the area of the cover that bends) is soft enough to swing all the way back and although you can see creases from the material slightly bunching, it springs back into smoothness when you close the cover. So far as I can tell, it does not feel flimsy.

Side fact: I’m one of those people who read in bed and drop the book on their face, and the outer material of the Omoton has a softer feel so it did not abrade my nose when I dropped it. It is not soft and squishy, but it is pleasant to the touch and not like a block of concrete. The fake leather, though textured, does work well with double-sided tape if any of you were thinking to customize by adding a photo on top.


1. Designed for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 All-New 300 PPI Versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), will not fit Kindle, kindle voyage or Kindle Touch.
2. Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover. Magnetic clasp ensures cover is securely closed, secures your device without straps covering the front cover.
3. Only 3.2 oz, protect your kindle paperwhite without adding unnecessary bulk or weight.
4. Antiskid & Waterproof PU Leather exterior, Plexiglass Layer in the middle, No-scratch microfiber interior, This will be your best kindle paperwhite partner!
5. Full access to all features without removing the case from your paperwhite, and OMOTON provide you life time warranty!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senmer News Wire:Boots Geek talks about “Best rubber hunting boots” in its new post

Senmer News Wire:FDA making moves to approve the first ever pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil for prescription use

Senmer News Wire:Purchased Hemp Flower Online & Can’t Believe What Came In The Mail