Great gift for Christmas Beistle Jointed Christmas Tree...



Great gift for Christmas Beistle Jointed Christmas Tree Cutout
https://goo.gl/H8Hcck

I love it..it is 5 ft. 9 inches tall, 32 wide at the biggest part.. I am putting it up higher on the wall so I can put presents under it.. It can flare out at the bottom up to 10 inches I am flaring it out to 8 inches, I already hung it up with a thumb tack just to see what it looks like and put presents under it.. it looks very nice… it will go great on my 13 ½ ft wall with a Christmas fireplace, winter wonder land large windows, basket of puppies, a large wreath and brick wall decoration’s.. You don’t have to decorate the tree.. I think it’s worth the price. I love it..I would buy again when I have to.


This item is a great value!
1 Per package
Winter/Christmas party item
Jointed Figures for festive occasions
High Quality


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senmer News Wire:Boots Geek talks about “Best rubber hunting boots” in its new post

Senmer News Wire:FDA making moves to approve the first ever pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil for prescription use

Senmer News Wire:Purchased Hemp Flower Online & Can’t Believe What Came In The Mail